Menu
juneyt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

recordings on tivo box freezes and pixalates however live tv and catch up is fine

Hi

My tivo box is fine when watching live tv or on demand however when i watch something thats recorded it freezes, jumos n pixaltes. This has been for last two days. Can anyone help me

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: recordings on tivo box freezes and pixalates however live tv and catch up is fine

If this kind of thing happens it's generally the hard drive that is dying. You may need to book an engineer. 

0 Kudos
juneyt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: recordings on tivo box freezes and pixalates however live tv and catch up is fine

Parrotperson wrote:

If this kind of thing happens it's generally the hard drive that is dying. You may need to book an engineer. 

Thanks for replying. Cani book it online n through the fourm? 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not sure about online. You can wait on here for a me to come along and book one for you but it could take days or not happen at all. Best to ring. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi juneyt

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with the recordings on your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and test the TiVo box, we're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment although if it's an issue with the hard drive alone, they can be difficult to detect.

Do you notice this issue occur on more than one channel? Is it HD or SD? OR are you finding that most recordings are suffering from this problem?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos