Menu
Ashleyallen1999
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

"Pause is nor supported"

Whenever I go to pause a programme on any channel it says pause is but supported. Been through online diagnostics and apparently nothing wrong with my tivo box. Doesn't let me record anything. Tried phoning about 10 times today and get am automated message saying all agents are busy so try again later then cuts off??
0 Kudos
ug
Just joined
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Pause is nor supported"

I am getting the same message.......good luck gett8ng theough to customer services 1 hr 15 mins on hold before i gave up...
0 Kudos
Ashleyallen1999
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It won't even let me go on hold. It just cuts off so I'm at a bit of a loss really. They have the cheek to raise their prices and don't give their full services
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Asheleyallen1999, 

I'd like to take this chance to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with your TiVo® last week. I've run some testing on your connection, and can see that there was an error, which has since been restored, so I hope that you are now able to pause the TV and record programes. Should you still be experiencing issues please let me know. 

Cheers and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ug, 

I'd also like to welcome you to the forums and say sorry for the issue, and of course for the delay you experienced when calling in. 

I've run some testing and can see that things should also be working for you at the moment. If you're still having issues please let me know so that I can look further into this for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos