Menu
miket1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

"Deleting everything. sit tight this could take up to an hour"

Tried to nuclear option to clear TIVO to get back to an acceptable system. The "hour" has now been going for 17 hours with still the above caption. I turned the TiVo box off after the 17 hours and restarted, it then just moved in to the same deleting mode, with the same caption. Looks as if this might go on for ever. Any suggestions how stop this and try and get back to normal.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Deleting everything. sit tight this could take up to an hour"

Hello miket1,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I would like to arrange for someone to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
miket1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying. I've had an engineer out and he has replaced the Tivo box, everything working fine now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay that's great to hear and if you do have any further issues just let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos