Menu
alex-clark
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problems with recordings

Just tried to watch some recordings from my Tivo box and the screen stays black but the scroll bar at the bottom is moving like it's being fast forwarded - unfortunately last week's Elementary is not on catch up so looks like we'll have to miss that episode. Any pointers/advice appreciated. 2 of the programmes were on Sky Living and one on Universal.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with recordings

Hi alex-clark,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that some of your recordings have not played back as they should.  Can be highly annoying when you're following a series especially.  

I have taken a look at your box remotely and signal wise all looks great and also the hard drive status.  

Have you tried rebooting the box to refresh things?  If not, give this a bash by powering off/on the box.  This may not recover the recordings already not working but may help prevent any further occurrences.  If this fault does persist, please let me know and I can help further. 

Keep me posted on how you get on Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

alex-clark
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thx Collette! I did a reboot and it solved the problem - and the recordings were there too, so happy days Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex-Clark Smiley Happy

Thanks for coming back and letting the Team and Community know how you got on. I'll be sure to let Collette know that this has worked well Smiley Happy

If there is anything at all that one of the Team or I can help with. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos