Menu
Krakkon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

problems with Tivo

Hi I think I maybe a bit dim here but my wife is having trouble with our Tivo ( not V6 ) service. We were told that we could record 3 programmes and watch a fourth? When my wife tries to watch something she has found on boxsets and the 3 other programmes start to record, it kicks her out and she is unable to watch it. Is this normal or is there a problem? We have only just joined Virgin so are unsure and any help with this matter would be welcomed Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: problems with Tivo

You can record 3 programs and watch a previously recorded program at the same time. A lot of the on demand services require a tuner, so can't be used when 3 programs are recording, I believe you could still watch programs on Netflix, iPlayer and YouTube when 3 things are recording, but not the other on demand services.

All Replies
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: problems with Tivo

You can record 3 programs and watch a previously recorded program at the same time. A lot of the on demand services require a tuner, so can't be used when 3 programs are recording, I believe you could still watch programs on Netflix, iPlayer and YouTube when 3 things are recording, but not the other on demand services.