Menu
april26
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problems with TV

Recorded TV freezes and pixelates, speed of access to internet TV etc. is slow if at all and to top it all every time I've tried to call tonight I get as far as  "OK, so if the problem with your TV press 1" then it just says exactly the same thing over and over.  Have to keep pressing 1 but never gets me past that!  Really p...ed off!  Just want to be able o have the service I pay for!  Really bad if you cant even get through to log a complaint!  Tried the 0345 number as well plus turned off and rebooted. AAAAAAGH

0 Kudos
linament1511
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems with TV

Exactly the same as me, my internet is totally fine, it's my tivo box that isn't working, only channels I'm getting are HD ones! When I try to phone I get the same as you! It's an absolute joke, I'm getting frustrated as I am not getting the service that I pay for!

0 Kudos
april26
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No names or info for any tv channels. Also and worse all recorded tv gone. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi april26,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with freezing and pixelation.

I've performed a few checks on your service and can confirm some readings are out a bit which will require one of our engineers to resolve. I will send you a private message shortly (blue envelope, top right hand side) to get this sorted.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos