Menu
paulrc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

picture keeps breaking up

I am not sure what to do my picture keeps breaking up on my TiVo box it has been going on since yesterday afternoon and wondering if anyone else is having the same problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture keeps breaking up

Hi Paulrc, 

Thanks for coming by and posting here. I'm sorry to see that the TiVo is freezing from time to time. Can you tell me if this is happening all around or on specific channels?

I've been into the TiVo and run some tests, it's responding well to them and I'm not able to see anything out of the ordinary. Can you please reboot at this moment and let me know how you get on? 

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
paulrc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me since I put this post up l lost my Internet and all TV services from 9.30pm last night until 10 am this morning but it hasn't frozen since so I will keep a eye on it
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulrc,

Thanks for getting back to me so soon on this and keeping me up to date on the happenings at those times, I'm sorry to see this is still happening

I've had a little look on the Broadband and looks like you've been online for a while now, can you please reboot this when you see this message?

While looking in the TV I wasn't able to see anything that signified a drop out in connection however I'd like to monitor this. Can you please let me know what happens when there's no connection, is this on all channels or while using the On Demand content?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos