Menu
RomeoT
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

paying TIVO but have no TIVO BOX

Hi,is anyone else so dumb as i am?probably no.I spoke in aug. last year with virgin staff about changing my very old wireless box and they understood i want to upgrade to TIVO.Next days someone came changed my wireless but changed my contract as well,it was upgraded with TIVO but i never said i wanna have one and never had one(i don't even know how it looks like).Same day i spoke with Virgin staff and explained i don't wanna have a TIVO,they said ok but next day came the contract unsigned by me of course.I sent them a letter and of course i still wait for an answer since aug last year.Of course is my fault 'cause i forgot about issue and had continued my life but lately my bills are huge,every month over 55£ just for broadband and line rental.

IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN STILL DO.I MEAN I WILL TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM TO DISCUSS ABOUT ISSUE.BUT I DON'T KNOW....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: paying TIVO but have no TIVO BOX

Hi RomeoT, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear you;ve been charged for something when you haven't actually got the equipment there. 

We will need to do a little bit of digging here to find out what happened. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They can take a look and  proceed forward with this.

Let me know what they say.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos