Menu
felixoje76
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

our phone doesn't receive or call out and the broadband service is very bad

We've been using BT broadband for more than a year and just a month plus, we changed to Virgin media. In the contract, virgin media promised to cancel our deal with BT and so many other things that were written in the contract. On till now, nothing has been done. Worst of all, we cannot call out or receive any calls with our landline that was working perfectly before. BT keep on bringing bills for us to pay and virgin collect theirs as well. I have tried calling Virgin media several times but all to no avail.

Please, I will be grateful if this problem can be resolve as soon as possible

Thanks

Felix

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: our phone doesn't receive or call out and the broadband service is very bad

Sorry to heap further problems on you but you've posted in the wrong section. This is for TiVo help. Try phone/broadband

however this is primarily a user forum and you will get little help from the mods here as they usually cannot deal with issues like cancelling BT's old contract. If I were you I cancel the BT direct debit after informing them of your transfer to virgin. 

You have made attempts to call VM. I would make another and tell them you want to cancel your service. That usually gets their attention. Then you may get it sorted out. 

0 Kudos