Menu
sophal1622
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

on demand and catch up not working

Hiya all , for nearly a year now our on demand and catch up are not working it says there is an issue with our account and to ring 150 , now i have done this about 20 times now and each time they have told me to go on the network system and run a test which will take about an hour and then it will be fixed ... alas no ... Please can someone tell me where we are going wrong lol !!! 

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: on demand and catch up not working

Hi Sophal1622,

Thank you for taking the time out to reach the Community Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to read that the  On Demand and Catch Up isn't working as it should be. I have been trying to access your details for your account but have been unable to so far. 

I'll need some additional information to access your account and run some preliminary checks. . 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Chris2211
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben, 

I have been having exactly the same problem with catch-up and on demand and like SOPHAL1622 spoken to the 150 team a few times and been told the same thing, that it will be fixed after a period of time yet I am still having problems. I tried tonight to catch up Greys Anotomey  and got the message not available, yet I watched it the same time last week, whatis going on?

0 Kudos
Chris2211
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sophal16222,

did you get your problem with on demand not working resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris2211,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a problems with your On Demand service. Are you getting an error code when this fails?

There is currently a known issue that our technicians are working to resolve with our On Demand service for Sky and Channel 4. If you would like to track updates on this fault, please visit our Service Status page and put in your post code or telephone number to check for faults in your area and the fix estimated time frame. Please be aware that this is an estimated time frame, while we are working to resolve the issue as quickly as we can, complexities with the fault may cause the estimated fix time to be extended. 

Customers can also check their services by calling our automated faults service on 150 from their Virgin Media phone or call us free at 0800 561 0061 to hear the live service updates.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos