Menu
preachedlime
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

office season 9 not accessible

Hi,

I cannot access any of the episodes of Season 9 of The Office in the on demand>box sets section.

I get the 319 error message.

I can access other seasons and other series, so it seems to be a specific problem with this season.

Please can you advise/fix?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: office season 9 not accessible

Hello preachedlime,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see you've now spoken to someone about this, did they advise you that the estimated fix time is for the 19th of January? Please let me know if you're still unable to access this series after that date and I'll investigate it further for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
preachedlime
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rose.

Yes they did give me a date -- will let you know if there is still a problem after the 19th.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
preachedlime
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

So I only just got round to checking this last night and I can confirm that these episodes are still not available, despite VM saying it would be fixed by the 19th?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello preachedlime,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I have checked again and it looks like there has been another problem so it has been raised (ticket number F005041996).

The estimated fix time I have been given is today unless it needs to be extended for any reason but please let me know if you're still unable to access this series and I'll chase it up.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All the seasons have been unwatchable since before Christmas, and Virgin have the audacity to use this series to promote their tv package.

0 Kudos