Menu
Emily_t
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no tivo online services unless i unplug broadband router!!1

had new virgin fibre broadband installed on 22/2/17. just the router installed down stairs in living room and had TiVo installed in bedroom upstairs.  have no issue with internet that works as should, TiVo on other hand will only let me use online services if I power off the router and reboot TiVo box? spent 1 hour on 22/2/17 to customer services who advised me there was a interference on the line?!?? and that an engineer was booked to sort the next day, wasn't given a time was told I would receive a call from engineer when he would be on his way!! 24hrs later no call no engineer, so another call to customer services which took 1hr 30mins and all I got was same answer that there would definitely be an engineer out then next day. its now 2/3/17 and nothing!!! 9 days of being a new customer lol!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: no tivo online services unless i unplug broadband router!!1

Hi Emily_t

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV services at the moment.

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We're looking forward to getting this issue resolved and we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos