Menu
rachelbeetwell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no picture or sound

I have no picture or sound I have picture on Netflix but still no sound on there either??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no picture or sound

Hi rachelbeetwell

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with Netflix on your TiVo box at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately, so I can do that are you able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to taking a closer look and getting this right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no picture or sound

Hi rachelbeetwell

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me know about the appointment you've arranged.

I'd love to hear how it goes, if you need any assistance moving forward you know where we are Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos