Menu
janboc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

no on demand, no catch up, all terrestrial channels displaying "to be announced2

I HAVE THESE PROBLEMS AT THE MOMENT, AND HAVE ONLY HAD VIRGIN FOR JUST OVER A MONTH!! TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE IS HOPELESS. WHAT CAN I DO?

0 Kudos
tkane
Tuning in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: no on demand, no catch up, all terrestrial channels displaying "to be announced2

All my services have gone off in the last 20 minutes.

Now on hold on the phone......

janboc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: no on demand, no catch up, all terrestrial channels displaying "to be announced2

BEEN ON HOLD FOR 15 MINS, THEN THEY CUT ME OFF1

tkane
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Am at 15 minutes...i will be back if i get through to let you know what they say

0 Kudos
tkane
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Cheeky buggers cut me off too!!!!!!!!
OOh are they getting a mouthful when i get through now.
0 Kudos
tkane
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

OK worked out the tv works fine for standard channels if we disconnect our broadband box.

Cant iew on demand or anything but at least we have tv

0 Kudos
janboc
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just reset my box, on demand and catch up are back, but still no listings for tv even after disconnecting broad band!

0 Kudos
janboc
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Be lucky if you can get through. and it costs mega bucks to ring that number!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello janboc and tkane,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry you've both been having problems with your services.

If you're still experiencing any issues then please let me know and I'll take a look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
janboc
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose, Thanks for your response. I re started my box and all is ok for now

0 Kudos