Menu
nainnisharper
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no catchup, ondemand, or apps

Hello Guys

I've just had my tivo and vm fibre installed the saturday just gone 16/07. catchup, ondemand and apps are showing as unavailable. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

and (if possible) can i have assistance getting this resolved?

0 Kudos
Martyn2506
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: no catchup, ondemand, or apps

I'm Exactly same 1 box works fine in my house the other has no pause rewind catch up or on Demand. Ring many times still not sorted seen on here sending updates down to make this go away any help VM Reps
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi nainnisharper,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new TiVo®.

I'd like to take a look at this for you but I've been unable to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same here - one box fine (Richards), but the other box (Living Room) has lost all apps and has no demand or catch-up. Rebooted but still the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

G4DDS wrote:

Same here - one box fine (Richards), but the other box (Living Room) has lost all apps and has no demand or catch-up. Rebooted but still the same.

Fine today. Apps and OD/CU appeared somewhere between 3 PM and 5 PM today.

Don't know what caused the problem or how, what or who fixed it so I guess it will have to remain a mystery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Blot4
Just joined
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem too. It seems to think it can't connect to the network. Brand new Virgin customer having received the box yesterday and struggling to make it work. No telephone either!
0 Kudos
nainnisharper
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The issue was resolved when a technician replaced the 1Tb TiVo box with a 500Gb box. Had I been present during the visit I would not have allowed the Technician to replace the 1Tb TiVo box as this is not I'm paying for. It's like hiring a bus, but getting a mini...

Can you send me a 1Tb TiVo box please.
0 Kudos