Menu
bonners
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new tivo customer..problems already

Just joined virgin after 20+ yrs with sky..installed thurs 17/11/16 VIP package... few teething problems on day one which is fair enough..sorted now, but as of today 19/11/16 my extra tivo  controller for upstairs box wont work right...appears to flash and and connect with box but up/down directional buttons are frozen and do nothing...tried another handset and that is the same...tivo box works ok manually on buttons on box itself but not much use if you lying in bed. rang virgin and went through several solutions but it appears the box may need changing...appointment booked for thurs 24....great start virgin...two days in and the box is duff and earliest date is 5 days away...well cheesed off...paying lot of money for this package and 3 days in it is already causing problems...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new tivo customer..problems already

Hi bonners,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that your new TiVo isn't working--I appreciate that this isn't the best start to your new service.

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to arrange an appointment to get the box replaced. I've checked to see if there's been any cancellations so we can get you an earlier appointment and I can see that the appointment has been cancelled.

Is this working for you now?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos