Menu
jakrabbit
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

network availability (c130)

Been trying for hours, been through troubleshooting, downloaded manuals, hard and soft reboots, tried diagnostic but Tivo will not connect to Virgin Media Service.

checked all connections, seem fine.

can watch tv but tv guide just full of TBA

keeps saying network cable unplugged but no cables have been removed

Whilst my BB and phone are ok the tivo has not been working properly since some work was done on the green box at the end of my street the other weekend - coincidence? 

Any ideas or do i have to ring up?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: network availability (c130)

I think you already know the answer - give the Faults team a ring. They're open from 08:00 until midnight.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jakrabbit, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your TV service. 

Checking the box today, i'm not getting any reports back from it. It's coming up as non contactable. 

Is the box switched on?

Did you ring the fault team as PrinterElf suggested? If not let me know and i'll book an engineer for you Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

jakrabbit
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thank you for the response, yes it is switched on, it is in standby mode but is on, it never gets turned off fully.

I would appreciate it if you could arrange for an engineer to visit.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there jakrabbit, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one, I have now run some testing and can see that your TiVo® is showing as online and all stats seem to be spot on. 

Hopefully things are now working fine for you, if you are still having an issue, please let me know and I can look again for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jakrabbit
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The c130 issue has happened again.

I have very little if any data on my planner, programmes are not getting recorded, i cannot add or change any recordings.

I have followed the instructions, restarted the tivo box many times, both hard and soft restarts.

I have tried many times to Connect to the Virgin Media Service now but it constantly fails at the preparing stage.

The connections are fine, i can watch TV and existing recordings. My Broadband and Phoneline appear ok, its just some of the Tivo box that appears to be not working correctly.

I have also had a C133 code show up on one occasion.

For reference the box is left in standby if not in use, so always has power.

The Tivo box will just not make a network connection.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jakrabbit,

Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry that all the tests you have done haven't resolved the fault you're getting. 

I have carried out some check from here, although I am unable to see the boxes stats fully I will arrange for an engineer to call out and get this fixed for you.

I will send you a private message with details of the next steps.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos