Menu
terry119b
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

network availabili​ty(c130) some features are not available right now. been like this now for 3 days

network availabili​ty(c130) some features are not available right now. been like this now for 3 days.

I have restarted the Tivo box 3 times with no success

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: network availabili​ty(c130) some features are not available right now. been like this now for...

Hi Terry119b,

Welcome into the Community, I hope you've been able to have a good look around Smiley Happy

I would like to help and with the error like this popping up it's never the best. I have been into the account and can see that there are some errors on the box that would need looking into. I would like and engineer to come to the home, have a look and get this working again for you. 

Just to add there is an ongoing outage for some over demand in the evening that will be reviewed on the 17/08/16, the reference is F003648344.

In the meantime, the engineer should be able to sort out these signal level issues to prepare for when the services are back to normal. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos