Menu
Paulh2905
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

netflix

Am having a issue with Netflix app on my TiVo box. After about 15 mins it cuts off and stalls on 25% this has been on going for a number of months. I have just ran a test and it come up Netflix server 4 n3-6 isn't connecting. It works for another 15 mins then will do the same. This is getting very frustrating. Is this problem likely to be repaired or should I just cancel my Netflix subscrtion, I don't wanna pay for something I can't use

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
vineonline
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix

Hi mate

There's quite a few of us having the same problem: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Netflix-randomly-stops-at-25/m-p/30077...

It might help if you respond to the questions put forward by Collette_T in that thread.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulh2905,

Thank you for coming back and posting your comment Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to learn about Netflix stopping and staying at 25%, I would like to help. 

I've been testing the TV services in the home and would like to know if this is happening on one or more boxes?

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Paulh2905
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is only happening on my bedroom box, all the others are working fine 

0 Kudos
vineonline
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I only use Netflix on my upstairs TiVo so not sure if it affects downstairs. Will check when I get the chance
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulh2905 Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back and posting, I've certainly been able to look further into this for you. 

I've been able to see that one TiVo isn't working as it should and looks a bit culprit here. I'd like to get this ball moving and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos