Menu
jackt2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

netflix unsble to log in

Hi, help needed. For some reason I have to enter my email and password for Netflix, problem is password is not recognised. Can sign in on my ipad. Have tried a reboot of tivo box and resorted to changing my password. Never had to log in before, so can not understand why I have been asked to now. thanks 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: netflix unsble to log in

Hi jackt2,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing into Netflix via the TiVo® box.  I'd like to help check this out with you.

The password is case sensitive, have you double checked to make sure the password you are entering is entered correctly?

If so, it will be worth trying to reset your password and see if this allows to to login.  If you do choose to reset your password for your Netflix account, you will need to do this via Netflix.com on your PC/Tablet.  

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jackt2,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing into Netflix via the TiVo® box.  I'd like to help check this out with you.

The password is case sensitive, have you double checked to make sure the password you are entering is entered correctly?

If so, it will be worth trying to reset your password and see if this allows to to login.  If you do choose to reset your password for your Netflix account, you will need to do this via Netflix.com on your PC/Tablet.  

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

jackt2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette, thank you for getting back to me. Much appreciated. In answer to you suggestions, I changed my password on netflix web site, same thing happened i.e. able to log in on my ipad but not via Tivo box / virgin and got same message of not recognising details. Up shot is as my monthly payment is due,  and there is nothing I desperately want to watch I have cancelled my subscription. Find I have more time for reading 😊

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jackt2,

Cheers for getting back to the Community here.

Collette's not in right now but I'm here to help Smiley Happy Thank you for the details of what's been going on here and sorry that things haven't got to the point where you could get onto Netflix.

I love a good book, anything good you're reading right now?

Take care and I will keep an eye out for a fix on this and get back to you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jackt2
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben, Thanks for reply. Can recommend The Humans by Matt Haig, and as given up on Netflix for a while I went to the cinema for the first time in ages ... Jame Bond movie and Alan Bennet's Lady in the Van, polar opposites! Had The biggest tib of popcorn too all thanks to frustrations of netflix and Tivo problems. Every cloud... as they say😊
0 Kudos