Menu
Freccia
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

netflix on tivo

we are experiencing serious problems with Netflix on Tivo. Most of the movies freeze constantly and they keep buffering at 25%. I have seen that this is becoming a common problem among users. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Best regards

Christian 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix on tivo

Hi Freccia,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing buffering issues with Netflix via TiVo® right now.

I have taken a look to carry out various checks with your TiVo® remotely, so far all looks fine with the signal and power levels.  There is a slight case of high demand on the network that your TiVo® is connected to however this is currently within acceptable ranges.  This is being monitored in case it does escalate.

At this moment in time there's no other underlying issues present contributing to this, it is most likely due to the issue we are aware of.  Can you tell if the other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube have the same issues of buffering and cutting out?

I'm here to help so please keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Freccia
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix on tivo

Dear Collette 

thanks for the reply. Yes, we  experienced similar problems with BBC iPlayer, which appeared to be very slow. We are not sure about YouTube since we have never used it. I am just worried that I am paying for a service that I cannot enjoy. I am thinking of unsubscribing it things continue like last month.  

Best

Freccia

0 Kudos