Menu
sgpk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

need new TV/Tivo remote

Hello, my TV/Tivo remote is faulty (half the buttons/controls don't work anymore).

I have tried phoning 150 but to no avail, they check my services remotely say everything is fine and hang up.  Can't seem to be able to get through to anyone.

any help appreciated

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: need new TV/Tivo remote

Primarily you need to call in about it, make sure to give your TiVo a quick reboot before doing so. Now ring 150 -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a T.V. fault. If you rebooted the TiVo, there will be no automated test message to ignore/have to call back because of. Now wait and once through to an agent ask for a replacement.

Alternatively, between M-Sa 8AM to 8PM use the Webchat from a laptop or desktop: TV -> Help with my remote control -> Chat online. All agents busy? reload the page every 3 minutes repeatedly, until it says there is an agent available.

Edit: Typo fix.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
sgpk
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: need new TV/Tivo remote

thank you,  i have tried the web chat many times..  I got through once and put my details in - name, email, fault, no one has go back.  tried many times since ...all our agents are busy, even this morning before 9am.  looks like i will have to go through the dreaded phone route when i get time.

0 Kudos