Menu
Cheryl52
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

my TiVo box is rubbish

My TiVo box is a total pain. It takes an eternity to do anything and I can't use the catch up service or Netflix because the box freezes and crashes. Tried to watch Silent Witness the other day but after half an hour I'd managed to watch 8 minutes of the show because the iplayer kept freezing so I just gave up. Pay so much money for such a rubbish product 😏 Is this a common problem or do I have a faulty one?
0 Kudos
Warraton
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my TiVo box is rubbish

Yes I keep getting an 319 error message and just tried to report it twice was on hold for 15 mins then the line goes dead.
0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, the older boxes are a joke. The new V6 boxes are much faster, especially with things like Netflix. However, you will still have On Demand issues - that's due to Virgin not the boxes as such.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cheryl52

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're detecting some errors with the signal to the set top box and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you've experienced, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos