this is movies mix same thing any answers jonni come on forum team clever lot

033.JPG

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: movies mix channel pin protected

its saying this show cant be recorded and its giving different options to view this channel this as never happened before they were all open channels to view but not now jonni its open now for how long
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

xmas 24 x plus film channel gone pin protected again it doesnt show up on other channels why is this keep showing  these channels are subscription based unless its different film options which  are pin protected for basic viewing options 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i think i sussed this problem i checked on parental controls through pin settings and it appeared to have been on recorded pin set for recordings but it was on channel 5 so i cleared the issue and it cleared so it might have cleared the problem but i know from previous years it came back to same message so im hoping it was the pin set for recordings but if its still comes back but i noticed the recordings on drama when i recorded the bill it was very poor in sound quality and week im not sure if i have recording problems ive allways add issues with poor recordings 

0 Kudos