Menu
FlyingBadger
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

middle light flashing green on tivo box, the 1 under the heart

As above, cancelled my tv last week, due to end 4th of Jan, called CS today to keep phone and broadband, light is now flashing on the tivo box upstairs. no faults in my area, run the additional test on that box and its stuck at 99%. Has the CS i spoke to today cancelled my tivo service or is there something else wrong? Phil
0 Kudos
FlyingBadger
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: middle light flashing green on tivo box, the 1 under the heart

My Tivo service has been stopped, even though I SPECIFICALLY advised the CS NOT to turn it off as it had already been arranged for January 2016. I am disgusted by this. My wife is now calling to try and sort it out as i am too ****** off. Someone needs to go back through my call with the CSA and point out the part where I said not to cancel it today as he clearly did not listen! And this is just 1 of many reasons why I am moving back to Sky. Phil Phil
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: middle light flashing green on tivo box, the 1 under the heart

Hi FlyingBadger,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the light is now flashing on the box.  I imagine the On Demand isn't working for you right now. 

I wanted to pop by to see if you managed to get this sorted in the end?  I'm sorry if this has been due to the changes made recently.  

I'm here to help, let me know what the latest is and if the service isn't working, I can help further.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos