Menu
emmelle
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

lost favourite channels

I have a tivo box that I can access from TV, laptop, tablet and phone that I can set up programmes to record.

When I go into laptop to set recordings from my favourite channels it says none have been selected even though they are there on the TV.  I then follow the instructions to click the heart icon next to the channel but as soon as I move away from that page they all disappear again.

My favourite channels were there a few weeks ago so what has happened?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: lost favourite channels

Hi emmelle,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that this is an issue that we are currently investigating due to a number of reports on the same fault where favourites aren't showing via TV on the Go.

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused, we hope to have an update very soon.  Thank  you for your patience Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi emmelle,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that this is an issue that we are currently investigating due to a number of reports on the same fault where favourites aren't showing via TV on the Go.

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused, we hope to have an update very soon.  Thank  you for your patience Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

SSLondon
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi -  I've been having a very similar problem: on my laptop, using chrome, my favourites aren't saved no matter how many times I click on the hearts next to the channels. As soon as I click on the 'favourites' link after saving my favourite channels (or leave the page and return), the favourites section is empty or I just see a message saying I haven't chosen any favourites yet.

Any progress on solving this yet?

Best SS

0 Kudos
Almag1
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've had the same problem ever since I joined Virgin in mid October and reported it then. So, over 2 months and still no solution. Not very impressive I'm afraid.

0 Kudos