Menu
peepers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

loss of services

Since yesterday I've lost my tivo, broadband and landline services. The helpline suggests this is specific to my area but I can't find any information about there being a known fault. Are there known issues affecting the Swindon area?
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: loss of services

Hi peepers

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the trouble you've had with your services lately!

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that any outages in your local area have now been resolved, how are your services working at the moment?

If for any reason they're not working as they should, let us know and we'll do what we can do get it sorted as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

peepers
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Craig. An engineer came out yesterday afternoon and found that apparently I'd been unplugged by someone!? All is working again now-how do I arrange a refund for the downtime?
Best wishes.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi peepers

Thanks for such a fast response! I'm really glad to hear that the engineer managed t get you re-connected too Man Happy

As for the loss of service being reflected on your bill, I'd recommend you give our customer service team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other so we can clear security and take a look for you.

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos