Menu
daisy47
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

leaving Virgin TV

Hi - I cant get through to anyone on the phone lines so was wondering if anyone here could answer this query.

I have broadband and phone package as well as TV with Virgin media - can I leave TV but keep the broadband and phone?

Just cant get on with the TV and want to go back to SKY but happy with broadband?

Also does anyone know how much it would cost to cancel ... I have been with virgin 7 months - think i had 18 month deal?

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: leaving Virgin TV

If you have the price increase which you should be getting you ought to be able to cancel dont know if you can just cancel bits and keep bb thats what i am thinking of as well
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don't think your account details can be discussed on this forum. You will need to telephone Virgin Media directly.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi daisy47,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your TV service. Apologies as well for time it's taken to respond to your post. It's great to see that gplh and zilch have given you advice about this.

We'd love to talk to you about your package and prices, please give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) so that we can look specifically at the bundles available and customise your package to better suit your preferences and price range.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos