Menu
raynern
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

is vevo the worst app ever?

My favourite feature, music on demand has gone, replaced by he worst app I have ever tried. Unbelievably slow to load, slow to use, poor interface and music videos keep stuttering. No such problems with Netflix or any other Apps we use.

Is the a general problem?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: is vevo the worst app ever?

Well, you count as lucky. I cant even get the page to load properly cos it times out.

I only found it as I was trying to get on TV Anywhere (3 guesses how that went) and clicked through. I kind of though it wasn't up and running properly but I see it is ???

I'm thinking general problem. But lets wait and see other peoples experience.

For the record, everything else works fine, I get my advertised speed etc, just seems to be Vevo and TV anywhere that are ropey as hell.

VM-downagain
Settling in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

YES!

it's rubbish, takes forever to load, videos stutter, video quality is terrible, adverts are annoying, menu system is lousy

angkev
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Worst ever!! I have just posted a major rant as I can't believe Virginmedia actually think this is acceptable for its customers!!!! bring back the good old On Demand we all know and love as this Vevo is diabolical 

angkev
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Also in regard to my last rant,,,,what is the point of Virgin giving its customers super fast broadband speeds if it can't even cope with the videos freezing all the time,,,,and the adverts are not required!!!! i will never use it again until all the problems are addressed pronto!

harry438
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have just posted in another thread about Vevo. I am a new customer but mine works a treat, no issues whatsoever.

0 Kudos