Menu
neilsmith1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

is my street being connected ?

Hi all a couple of weeks back I recieved a letter from virgin telling me that they are about to connect my street to the virgin network and to send a text to a number to get a call back. This I did and 2 days later a virgin rep phoned me and confirmed I had text them and asked for my post code but for some reason he couldn't find it though he got my address anyway he said he couldnt do anything till he spoke to the engineering guys and would get back to me of course he never did so Im wondering if this happens a lot or is it just me ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: is my street being connected ?

Hi neilsmith1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. Smiley Happy

Since you posted, have you had any contact? 

In order for me to help you with this further I will need some information from you. I have sent you a private message and can help further once I have your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: is my street being connected ?

Hi neilsmith1, 

Thanks for coming back to me via privater message with your details. 

Checking your postcode on our system, nothing is coming up. I've spoken to the Growth Team who have advised that currently we don't have enough interest in your area to warrant the works at the moment. We’re still planning where we’re going though and that’s where you come in. Register your interest on this link here: Cable My Street

Get as many of your neighbours interested and signed up on that link to. Smiley Happy

Apologies for the not so great news. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos