Menu
mdbray66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

iplayer no sound

when trying to use iplayer on tivo it connects ok and it all works apart from there is no sound at all.

can anyone suggest anything please?

many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: iplayer no sound

Hi mdbray66,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you lose the sound when using the BBC iPlayer. 

I just need to ask a few further questions so I can investigate this for you. Do you have more than one box in your home? Are you getting the same error on both boxes (if you have a secondary box)? If not, can you tell me which box the problem is effecting? Is it happening on all iPlayer programmes? And is this happening at a certain time of the day/evening/night or every time you access the iPlayer?

Please get back to me with this and I can investigate this issue further.

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Jameshamilton
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ours is the same. No sound on iPlayer and no sound from the box when I first turn it on. That can be fixed by pressing home, but nothing seems to work with I player. Tried everything.. Close to sending it back and cancelling our account if we can't use it for catch up...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jameshamilton,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this loss of sound issue.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

How are things looking today?  If the issue is still persistent, please let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos