Menu
alovella
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

intermitent freeze

everytime Tivo is now switched on, the picture keeps blinking of and on for the past week now. tried rebooting several occasions but still happened. it's not my TV as it has no probs using sat dish & on Freesat. Please help. getting cross with it now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermitent freeze

Hi alovella

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service. 

I've been able to locate your account using your Community information to take a closer look and run some tests on the set top box, we're detecting some minor errors with it too. 

If you're still experiencing this issue, I'd like to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me alovella and apologies again for the continued problems you're experiencing with your service. 

If you'd like me to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get to it right away.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alovella

Thanks for confirming the appointment, we'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos