Menu
Bengazie1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

incompetent or not interested

Hi All,

Tell me is Virgin simply incompetent or not interested in customer feedback? been with them a few months now and had more problems in a few months than in 15 years with sky???? Tivo got problems again and claims it will take 24 hrs to fix?? when I called customer services (should be re-named we don't care service) I got a snotty girl who says that's how long it takes, so I asked if it would be acceptable for me to with hold payment for 24 hours or if they really believe in good service did they intend not to charge me for the 24 hours that I can not use the full services that I pay for. these faults seem to be regular and it takes 30 mins on hold to have some one tell you tough ditty it will be fixed when its fixed. I for one regret joining virgin they are clearly a poor company . I cant wait till end of contract so I can leave and join a more customer centric organisation in stead of one who seem only interested in taking money without providing service. PLEASE VIRGIN IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER THIS DO IT HERE ON THE FORUM PUBLICLY SO THAT OTHERS CAN JOIN IN THE COMMENTS.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: incompetent or not interested

Hi Bengazie1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you here even if you are unhappy Smiley Sad 

We are always interested in what our customers have to say but as much as we would love to be able to offer a 100% guaranteed service, it's simply not possible. 

If and when you find you have a fault with your service, we ask you to report it to us asap so we can look in to things. If an area fault is found then we'd give you the estimate fix date based on the engineer's comments. 

If the issue is specific to you, we will arrange other steps such as booking an engineer to come out to you. 

Either way, if this leaves you with out a live TV Service for 24 hours or more then we will credit the amount back to you. We wouldn't do this if the issue is with Catch up / On Demand services. 

You can report any issues to us on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos