Menu
trevc1983
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

im getting a c133 error and cant access on demand catch up and apps any reason why?

im getting a c133 error not sure what this is?

0 Kudos
FleaDoubleE
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: im getting a c133 error and cant access on demand catch up and apps any reason why?

I was getting that error. You need to phone Virgin up and get them to re-connect your card back to the network and reboot your box. Haven't had a problem (touch wood) since.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: im getting a c133 error and cant access on demand catch up and apps any reason why?

Hi trev1983

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems with your TiVo service at the moment. 

I've not been able to accurately locate your account and take a closer look at this for you unfortunately, so I can run some tests on the set top box, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mariemarie
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am also having the same problem, c133 error, no on demand and no netflix, since yesterday.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mariemarie,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting error c133 and can't access Catch Up TV, or apps on the TiVo®. I'll look into this straight away for you. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can currently see a problem with your TiVo® that would definitely be causing the issues you have reported. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mariemarie,

Just checking back with you to see if you are still having a problem with your TiVo®, as I haven't had a response from you yet. 

Please let me know how this is going for you and if I need to get an engineer scheduled for you.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos