Menu
Ozzy19
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

iPlayer buffering and TiVo Slow

I player buffering & TiVo running slow, switched off and on again numerous times but not helping. Had numerous calls from virgin to upgrade my package etc ( at a cost ) when I tell them about the problems they are not interested. Is Sky the answer?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I player buffering & Tivo Slow

The sales calls unfortunately aren't equipped to deal with any service issues. Have you spoken to the Faults Team at all?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I player buffering & Tivo Slow

Hi Ozzy19,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your TiVo® BBC iPlayer app and slow response. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post.

I've been able to check into this for you and I've run remote tests to your TiVo®. I can see a signal level issue with your TiVo®--are you still experiencing problems with the apps?

If you are still having problems with your TiVo® and would like for me to arrange an engineer appointment so we can get this fixed for you, I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos