Menu
LesP2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

i-player buffering

A few weeks back I posted a plea for some help with i-player buffering issues, After some conversations with Kath_F, Kath came back with the following after some checks:

"The box stats themselves, are not so good. There is an issue with your downstream power levels on the TiVo®. Your input levels could also do with some adjusting"

Kath then tried to help line me up with an engineer's visit, complicated by the fact that we were both about to go on holiday. So the arrangement was that she was going to ask a colleague to get in touch with me to fix a visit after I was back from my holiday (last Wednesday, 14/9.) However, nobody has been in touch and the issue persists.

I'd be glad to hear from somebody about this.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: i-player buffering

You'll need to phone to get quick action. Could be the mod is now on holiday!

150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: i-player buffering

Hi LesP2

Thanks for popping back with your post about the issues with the buffering. I hope your holiday was a good one!

I can see that Kath flagged this to me at the time but for some reason this never came through to me as a reminder so my sincere apologies I have missed this with you.

I'm going to send a pm to you where I can arrange to book an engineer with you about this.

If you could get back to me then that would be fab Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos