Menu
maninblackd
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have error message network availability (c130) so im not getting on demand or catch up

a few days ago my missus cancelled one of our tivo boxes, but virgin cancelled all boxes except the one we wanted cancelled, this then was rectified except one box has got message, Network Avalability ( C130 ) the tv channels are working fine but i have no catchup or on demand service , also no wireless connection to my playstation 3 . can you please help ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have error message network availability (c130) so im not getting on demand or catch up

Hi there maninblackd, 

I'd first of all like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing since you tried to cancel one of your TiVo® boxes. 

To be honest with you, the Wireless issue to your playstation 3 does sound like a totally different fault, so if you are still experiencing an issue with this, then if you're able to make any other piece of equipment connect via WiFi then I'd suggest posting in our Gaming boards - Click here to see our gaming board or should all equipment have an issue connecting via WiFi then maybe take a look through our WiFi boards where you'll get further support on WiFi issues - Click here to see our Wireless and Networking board

Okay back to the TiVo® issue. I've tried to locate your account in order to run some testing, however I'm not able to locate your account using your forum credentials, so have sent you a private message asking for some further information which will allow me to run some testing. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have error message network availability (c130) so im not getting on demand or catch up

Hi there maninblackd, 

Just thought I'd drop you a line to see if you've been able to view my private message as I've not had a reply. 

Should you wish for me to run some testing on your TiVo® please get back to me.

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Lola1909
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have network availability C130 on one of my Tivo boxes. Have viewed the network diagnosis and there is no DNS address. Also when I try to connect to Virgin Media services it keeps coming up with network cable unplugged. I have checked all the cables and they are fine. I have an engineer booked for Tuesday 6th October 2015. Can this not be resolved without an engineer visit or does it need an engineer visit. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lola1909

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately. 

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes today, if you need any assistance after that, you know where to find us! Fingers crossed that this resolves the issue though Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos