Menu
Sarah4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

help!!

Does any one know if I'm able to delete my recently deleted all at once. For some reason Tivo has recorded so much I didn't want and I now have over 300 things I want to delete as it's irritating me being so full lol.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: help!!

Hi there Sarah4, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. There is no way to bulk delete the shows in the recently deleted folders. 

However, as Ernie_C has advised on your other post (Click here to see your post) the shows in your recently deleted folder do not count towards the disk percentage and will automatically be removed from there if any space is needed for new recordings. 

On your other post, you also mention that your TiVo® is recording a lot of shows that you would not have recorded. This is probably the "Suggestions" feature of your TiVo®. Over time the TiVo® will learn your viewing habits and will suggest new shows for you, it will record these, and place them in a folder called "Suggestions" in "MY SHOWS". 

You are able to disable this feature should you wish by doing the following on your remote control

HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SETTINGS > RECORDINGS > SUGGESTIONS

I sure hope the above helps. 

many thanks 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos