Menu
keitheds
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hd channels pixelating intermittently

Hi for the past 3-4 weeks we've been experiencing intermittent pixellating on the HD channels. Tivo restarts dont really cure the problem, but like I said these are intermittent problems (ie not every day) 

I work from home often, and have been experiencing increasing network issues too (disconnects) which is actually a pain when you use skype for conference calls! 

could these two issues be linked?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: hd channels pixelating intermittently

Hi keitheds,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pixelations on the channels intermittently.  I will be happy to have a look at this for you.

I haven't been able to locate your account right now, I will request further details in a private message.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

keitheds
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Collette, much appreciated. 

Sod's law - the pixellation hasn't happened for a few days, but I don't think that the network is 100% stable yet.

0 Kudos
keitheds
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for the purple envelope by the way.....

my wireless connection is still poor, have to restart the router almost on a daily basis because every device loses connection to the router on both 2.4g and 5g
Tivo box is almost useless too, sometimes taking about 5-10 seconds for a key press on the remote to register!
And VirginMedia have the gall to impose a second price hike in less than 12 months???!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi keitheds,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble.

I'd like to send a technician to take a look at this for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos