Menu
Mharvey705
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

has virgin fixed the issue with netflix and 25% buffering

when watching netflix via virgin the system will buffer to 25% fault screen will come up and then back to home page to start all over again. this happens several times a program, i see this happens a lot with virgin tivo boxes. has this fault been recitfied

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: has virgin fixed the issue with netflix and 25% buffering

Hi Mharvey705,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having problems with the Netflix app buffering when using this on the TiVo®.

Some customers are still experiencing issues with the Netflix app buffering, but upon testing these are usually customers who are in a service high demand area. 

I have been able to run testing on your line and can see a known fault in your area that our engineers are currently working on in order to improve both your digital television and broadband service. The testing show that your TiVo® is offline, so I'm not able to retrieve the diagnostics for your equipment. 

Latest update on area issue:

We expect our engineers to have this repaired as soon as possible, however due to the complexities of the issue its taking us a little longer than normal.

Apologies again for any inconvenience this may cause.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos