Menu
kyzxxx1988
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

flashing red light blue solid

Hi... My screen is stuck on starting up mode .. I have just paid my bill as i noticed my wifi has been cut out .. My tv was working an hour ago then everything went blank tried the normal bbc 1 channels and it states there is a problem with the signal.. I turned the tivo box on and off and now i am stuck with a flashing red light and solid blue light... Is there any way to fix this with out an engineer coming out... Today is my only day off until saturday... Please help!!
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: flashing red light blue solid

As it could involve your account, it's perhaps best to telephone and explain the situation.
0 Kudos
pstobbart
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

personally I wouldn't think it's due to account, as there is normally a message about your service and channels would be greyed out. I've had a similar issue with my TiVo going squiffy and deciding it's not wanting to turn on... The "hold power button for a few seconds" trick worked for me....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kyzxxx1988,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TV service isn't working for you.  I'll be happy to help out.

I have carried out some checks from here after connecting to your box remotely, can you please power off/on the box to refresh once more?  Once this has been done please let me know and I will re-check the box.

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos