Menu
colshyr
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

flashing light

got as flashing light on my tivo box under the heart - online connection or summat. anyone know why its flashing. cant get on demand or set up recordings as the EPG is cocked up also...getting pretty sick of this crap, never had problems like this with sky

0 Kudos
Looey
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: flashing light

They are all one and the same problem mate.

The flashing light means the box can't make a connection to the servers, so something is down.

Have you done a Virgin Media Status Checker using your phone number to see if it's a known problem ?.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colshyr,

Thank you for coming in and posting again, welcome back Smiley Happy

A flashing heart can indicate what Looey has said, that the box isn't communicating with us. I've run some preliminary checks and I can see here that things are working now but the EPG data is a little bit behind. This can be sometimes when the TiVo is turned off over the period it was meant to download the data for the guide.

No worries on this though, just follow this flow and you should receive the right EPG:-

Home > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media Service now

The service connection can take up to 40 minutes to fully complete depending on the volume of information it needs to load Smiley Happy

Take care and thanks for coming in again Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

colshyr
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

got it sorted, thanks guys Smiley Happy
0 Kudos