Menu
jobert
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

faullt 319 and very slow Tivo box

We keep getting fault 319 when trying to watch HD films on sky and our Tivo box was changed about 9 months ago because a drive failed but the new one is so much slower than the new one we have same package as before but it's so slow

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: faullt 319 and very slow Tivo box

Hi there Jobert,

Many thanks for your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the 319 error on the TiVo, I've been able to run some tests and they are working correctly and operating at the right level, which is good news.

The 319 error is the delayed upload of content from the On Demand to the TiVo itself, this usually is remedied by retrying to obtain the content at a later time. Have you been ale to view the content since your post?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
UNKNOWN
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: faullt 319 and very slow Tivo box

BenD_H wrote:

Hi there Jobert,

Many thanks for your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the 319 error on the TiVo, I've been able to run some tests and they are working correctly and operating at the right level, which is good news.

The 319 error is the delayed upload of content from the On Demand to the TiVo itself, this usually is remedied by retrying to obtain the content at a later time. Have you been ale to view the content since your post?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Try again later ????? Seriously ?????

319 is a long standing national fault on many of our service status pages with a date that keeps moving back week by week. As MANY MANY MANY people have been reporting on this forum for months.

Honestly, I think some of these "standard responses" need a bit of looking at.

It didn't go down too well last time, either:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/On-Demand-the-infamous-Error-319/td-p/...