Menu
woowar14
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error code w02. no services for 4 hours. Help!!!!

Hi

Have tried constantly to get through to customer services to be able to book an engineer as have found our w02 means I need an engineer. So far had NO services at all for 4 hours. I have lost count of the amount of times I've phoned and got cut off at the hold point with the music.

Need help ASAP!! Have a child with mental health issues that relies on wifi contact for his social stories
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error code w02. no services for 4 hours. Help!!!!

Hi woowar14,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting through to us to get an engineer booked for this error you're getting.  I have had a look and I can see you have an engineer booked now which is great to see.

It would be awesome if you could let me know how you get on after the appointment, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
woowar14
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The error turned out to be a dodgy external cable. The technician said the cable was too short when originally fitted so has removed the damaged parts and replaced with new longer cable. The external box had also not been attached to the wall correctly in the first place so he also fixed that.

All in all a fantastic job by the technician and now working perfectly!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi woowar14

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the engineers appointment, I'm really glad to hear that they were able to get this sorted for youMan Happy

If there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos