Menu
luvtv
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error code c133 no catch up or on demand,netflix etc

I was watching a film on Netflix when it started buffering then went off with a message saying there may be problem with your internet connection and as iv gone onto the virgin him screen all the catchup and on demand channels are grey and not accessible? PLEASE HELP ???
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error code c133 no catch up or on demand,netflix etc

You've lost your connection to VM. Check their website to see if there's a fault in your area. If not phone it in and get some help. 

0 Kudos
luvtv
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for your advice. I did a reset, holding the power button front of box for 5 seconds, and the box took a good ten mins to come back on but I works fine now so you were right. Thanks parrotperson. ⭐
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there luvtv, 

Firstly welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your Catch up and On demand services on Friday.

As Parrotperson states, the C133 error message normally means that the TiVo® seems to have lost connection to the network, and normally a reboot will fix this issue. Once everything starts back up, it can take up to 30 minutes for the network to completely connect.

I'm really glad to hear that things are working now for you, should the same issue happen again in the future, please try the reboot, and if this doesn't work, check out http://virg.co/service to see if there are any known local issue, if not let us know so we can then take a further look into things for you.

Many thanks and apologies once again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos