Menu
luvtv
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error c501 i cant access on demand tv

Iv been trying to watch wayward pines on demand, continuing on from last night, yet when I select the desired episode, a buffer circle appears for apx 10 secs then get error code C501 there appears to be an unexpected problem, if this problem persists contact Virgin media etc etc. Please help, I tried to select another of the programmes in my shows and it wont play those either. Tv channels are all on. What is it?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: error c501 i cant access on demand tv

Hi luvtv

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the service from our end, we're seeing no problems being detected at the moment so I hope that this means the problems have resolved itself?

If not, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi luvtv

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the service from our end, we're seeing no problems being detected at the moment so I hope that this means the problems have resolved itself?

If not, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

luvtv
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for the reply, all be it somewhat late. Its ok though, I rang virgin media after an hour or two of the problem occurring, and after a few reset attempts, we managed to resolve the issue by manual means through the remote and settings menu. It took a good few hours to re download everything but once it reached 100% completed, the problem had been rectified. Thankyou for your courtesy reply, thankfully all is well again in our Virgin media household.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey luvtv

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad to hear that all is well with your serviceMan Happy

If anything changes and you need assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos