Menu
edthehat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error 6117

On the on demand and catchup settings on some programes it will play for about 30 seconds.Then I get the error box with the number 6117.I have made several calls to 150 and tech departments,only to be told that it is an area fault and it will be resolved by what appears to be the first date and time they can think of.This seems strange as my neighbour has a tivo box and no problems.When I suggest that it is the box.I am told that it is fine.I am really thinking about ending my contract before expiry date as I am paying for an unatainable service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 6117

Hi edthehat

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

How is this for you today? If you're still experiencing any problems, respond to the message I've sent with the requested information and I'll take a look right away. You can view that message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
edthehat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry not replied earlier.New box fitted on Monday.This has resolved the freezing of the screen but BBC Iplayer does not appear to working properly,as when it is fast forewarderd the picture freezes and you are unable to see exactly where you are in the program.This,unlike ITV etc makes it very hit or miss as to where you are.

The details you requested are:[MOD EDIT]

[MOD EDIT: Personal info removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Edthehat,

Thanks for popping to the Community, I'd like to welcome you back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the freezing there in the home on the TV, I'd love to help Smiley Happy

I've been into the account and I've not seen anything on the TV side however I did notice something amiss on the Internet you may have. Just so we can tackle two birds at once, I'd like to arrange and engineer for this and also look at the TV Smiley Happy

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos