Menu
june1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

error 319

Third day with error 319 when I try to watch Paul O'Grady for the love of dogs through On Demand/Collections.I tried choosing NCIS and The Curse of Oak Island and I can access both of those. I have tried restarting the Tivo box three times and that makes no difference. 

I can't get to it through the links in My Shows either. I posted about this yesterday but think I chose the wrong board. 

Can someone please respond or at least tell me how I can fix this.After three days I am beginning to lose patience

0 Kudos
simon14
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 319

You can't. After 20 minutes waiting to speak to Virgin Media Agent on the phone, he told me my 319 fault is a "local area problem" and scheduled to be resolved in 5 days .. by 30th March (I have the 319 error code on FI qualifying). It's as though that absolves them of responsibility. It's no one's fault, it's just this thing that they have to send engineers out to deal with somewhere .. it's as if the technology is something akin to the early days of telecommunication at the beginning of the last century .. No worries, I'll watch the qualifying 5 days after the race! Why would i do that?! He told me they had 20 catch up "local area faults" currently .. so despite this catch up facility being "included in your package", it may well, in fact, not be .. and they couldn't seem to care less .. voting with feet is the phrase that springs to mind.
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I agree the Error-319 issue is getting damn frustrating, but you've posted in the Tivo forum so I assume you have a Tivo box.. Just as a matter of suggestion, it may be worthwhile recording future episodes to avoid this problem.

And it does seem that Sky-HD content is more affected than most. By the way, I've just tried every Sky Sports F1-HD ondemand program and every single one gives a 319 error. Sadly, I'm not surprised.

0 Kudos
june1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I usually record them but I was late to it and I also missed episodes from each series so I was catching up on them.

I've seen posts about it dating back to September I think? It just seems a bit odd that its been going on for so long without a resolution.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

At least in my area, the service status page now has an entry to the effect of all Australian GP assets missing. The estimated fixdate is tomorrow afternoon.

0 Kudos