Menu
bobdobalina
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

error 319 for movie

Unable to watch movie and keep getting code 319 for the last 2 days. I am however able to watch the preview.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
bobdobalina
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 319 for movie

Hmmmmm any response forum team?

0 Kudos
Kimbo-and-Paul
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am also getting this error...it has it as "On Demand is unavailable. On demand is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.  For more information on this, visit the TiVo area on your tv: Home - Help & Settings - Help.  Or go to virginmedia.com/servicestatus.  319"

I ran the test online and there were no issues found when there is obviously an issue.  I have two separate boxes and it is happening on both. Restarted both and the problem still exists.  Is there a fix for this?

bobdobalina
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is exactly the same error message box that I am receiving.  I was trying to watch Captain America HD and am reluctant to test another movie as the error message appears after payment confirmation. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello bobdobalina,

Sorry to hear you were unable to watch this movie and I would like to welcome you to the community.

Can I just confirm whether you've been able to watch this movie yet or if you're still seeing the same error message?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos