Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

drama channel very poor picture

im watching step toe and son and the picture quality isnt very good at moment its very poor and blury from jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: drama channel very poor picture

Hi jonathanlouis,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the picture quality hasn't been good lately.  I would like to help check this out for you.

Is this issue still present today?  Did this affect other programmes on the same channel?

Also, did this affect any other channels as well?  If you can let me know I can help further. Smiley Happy

Also can you describe what type of poor quality picture you're getting please?  Do you  get pixelated pictures, grainy picture?

I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi collette i was watching step toe and son and there picture was black n white and it wasnt very clear to watch it seemed very white and it was breaking up and the bill sometimes breaks up when watching that thats pixelated at times but steptoe wasnt good jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonathanlouis,

Thank you for coming back and posting. 

I'm sorry to see that you've had a pixelation issue here. I would like to ask you if you can reboot the box as I can see a few T3 timeouts however this was over a long space of time. I'd like to monitor this over a shorter period of time.

I've checked other elements of the TV and there's not much I can see out of the ordinary. 

Get back to me once you've been able to do this.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks ben for that info i will try it again over the weekend thats intresting see how it goes all the best from fibre optic jonni
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi ben the colour of the channels on drama are still changing slightly it still looks dull at times steptoe and son was still very poor quality if the t3 timeouts are still showing ive rebooted the box friday evening the colour changes slightly giving a greeny picture then red from jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonathanlouis,

Thank you for your post. 

Just to keep you informed, I've popped you over a PM. I can see there's a few posts that you have created as different threads. I'll keep everything here for future interactions.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos